We have an exciting new role available for the right person and looking for someone that can grow with us as a company. Details of the role can be found below.
To provide technical expertise and assistance for clients but to also assist and work with the IT Manager on a wide range of day to day tasks and projects.
- Providing technical support both remotely and onsite for end user and businesses for both Desktop’s and Servers
- Answering both general enquiries and technical support calls
- Logging, working and resolving tickets to completion within a helpdesk system
- Proactively monitoring various systems
- Occasionally working on Technical Projects with the IT Manager and by oneself
- Following processes as well as helping create/document new processes going forward
When not working on day to day client facing support calls or projects, the candidate will have high input alongside the Manager developing in-house systems, processes and internal projects.
Technologies include but not limited to:
Azure/On-Prem Active Directory
Due to the role and business in a growth stage, someone that is willing to pick up and learn new technology and systems and be able to use their own initiative to move forward.
Basic general knowledge of IT infrastructure within a working business environment such as;
- Active Directory Administration
- Exchange Administration
- Server Administration (Windows Server 2008 – 2019) + Roles (DNS, DHCP)
- Office 365 Administration
- Network Troubleshooting (TCP/IP, WAN/LAN)
- Backup knowledge
- Microsoft Office Applications (Office 2010 – Office 365)
Widely open for anything the candidate can bring to the table, anything that can add value to the business or businesses we serve, examples such as;
- Office 365
- Azure (Any services such as; Functions, VM’s, Networking)
- Advanced Networking – Switch configuration, VLAN
- Genuine interest and Eagerness to Learn new skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Common Sense Attitude
- What/Why Attitude
- Working within a new upcoming business within a thriving community along with other startups and businesses
- Freedom to up-skill and follow own area of interest over time
- A lot to be learnt from a wide variety of systems
- Future career development
Interested in applying? or know someone that would fit the role?
Send your CV and contact information to the following email address: